We value the importance of your personal privacy as it applies to your visit to our web site. This site uses Insite Metrics and Google Analytics which are both metrics software that collect data about site visitors.
What We Collect
- What website you came from to get here.
- How long you stay for.
- What kind of computer you’re using.
- Anonymous and personal data, depending on what you do during your visit and on what personal information you elect to give us.
What We Share
We do not sell, lease or otherwise share any personal information about our visitors with or to any third party companies or individuals.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith believe that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on this company; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of our company or (c) act to protect the personal safety of the employees of our company and other users of the web site.
What We Use
Web Beacons (Clear Gifs)
- We may use “Web Beacons” together with cookies to track your activities on our web site through Insite Metrics. Generally, Web Beacons allow third party agents (tracking technology providers) to track web site activity on behalf of their customers. Our “Web Beacons” are designed to provide no tracking information in cases where a visitor’s cookies are disabled. Our use of Web Beacons conforms to or exceeds the Network Advertising Initiative’s Web Beacon Guidelines.
Web Server Log Files
- We use web server log files to gather summary information about activities on our web site. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, internet service provider (ISP), referring documents, and operating system. We analyze this information to extract trends such as popular search engines and search terms and popular referrers . We also use this information to maintain the successful operation of our web servers. We do not use web server log files to track either anonymous or identifiable users.
What do we do with your data?
The tracking information allows us to better understand the kind of people who come to our site and what content they’re reading. This allows us to make better decisions about design and writing.
All of our activity related to Google Analytics use falls within the bounds of the Google Analytics Terms of Service.
Want to opt out of tracking?